We try to be a easy come, easy go type of facility. We don’t have a minimum or maximum number of days your dog has to attend. All they have to do is pass a temperament test and be fully vaccinated. So in order to keep everyone safe & happy, please be considerate of our policies.
- Daycare drop offs should be no later than 12:30PM. It does disrupt the pack when dogs come into a full room who have already settled down.
- ALWAYS BRING YOUR DOG ON A LEASH WITH A QUICK RELEASE COLLAR. NO PRONG COLLARS! This ensures the safety of our staff who can get fingers caught trying to take them off.
- Leashes should be clearly labeled with their first and last name to guarantee that leashes won’t be given to the wrong parents.
- PAYMENTS ARE EXPECTED AT EITHER PICK UP OR DROP OFF. THERE ARE NO POSTPONING PAYMENTS OR YOU WILL BE CHARGED A LATE PAYMENT FEE!
- If you send your dog to daycare with long nails, we will cut them and you will be charged $10.
- If you are going to be late, please call ahead of time. If you do not call and you show up late, you will be charged $20 for the first half hour after 7 without a courtesy call.
- If your dog shows signs of sickness (throwing up, diarrhea, coughing or hacking etc..) please consider keeping them home. We do not want to infect the other dogs. If you dog DOES show any of these signs that concern us, you must have a way to pick them up from daycare.
- Our pack is growing immensely every day. We try not to dictate when customers bring their pup(s) to school because we know it can be very difficult to have specific times and days required to attend. But since our pack is getting larger we have a new policy which states: If your dog has not come in over 2 months, please call ahead and ask when it would be a good time/day for your dog to start back up. You must speak to either Missy or Nikki about such matter in order to plan a successful first day back for your pup. This assures us that everyone in the pack will get acquainted with all of the new pups who now come regularly. We hope this is not an inconvenience to any of you and hope you understand we are just trying to keep all of the dogs happy and playful with the whole pack.
- For dogs that attend daycare regularly, we will inform you when your pups vaccinations expire. We will hand out a “vaccination sheet” that will specify which vaccination(s) expired. We expect an up dated copy within a couple of weeks. Those vaccinations are required for daycare. If we do not receive updated copies within that time period, then your pup will have to take a leave of absence from daycare until we acquire them.