We try and be a easy come, easy go type of facility. We don’t have a minimum or maximum of days your dog has to attend. All they have to do is pass a temperament test and be fully vaccinated. So in order to keep everyone safe & happy, please be considerate of our policies.
- Daycare drop offs should be no later than 12:30PM. It does disrupt the pack when dogs come into a full room who have already settled down.
- ALWAYS BRING YOUR DOG ON A LEASH WITH A QUICK RELEASE COLLAR. NO PRONG COLLARS! This ensures the safety of our staff who can get fingers caught trying to take them off.
- PAYMENTS ARE EXPECTED AT EITHER PICK UP OR DROP OFF. THERE ARE NO POSTPONING PAYMENTS OR YOU WILL BE CHARGED A LATE PAYMENT FEE!
- If you send your dog to daycare with long nails, we will cut them and you will be charged $10.
- If you are going to be late, please call ahead of time. If you do not call and you show up late, you will be charged $20 for the first half hour after 7 without a courtesy call.
- If your dog has not come in over 2 months, please call ahead and ask when it would be a good time/day for your dog to start back up. You must speak to either Missy or Nikki about such matter in order to plan a successful first day back for your pup.
- If your dog shows signs of sickness (throwing up, diarrhea, coughing or hacking etc..) please consider keeping them home. We do not want to infect the other dogs. If you dog DOES show any of these signs that concern us, you must have a way to pick them up from daycare.